Contribute to the Project
GCModeller is an open source project and the source code is available on GitHub. To contribute bug fixes or new features, just fork the repository and send us a pull request!
For a program bugs: Make sure to include a detailed description of the issue and the steps needed for reproducing it. Attaching a small test case makes this even easier for us.
For a program error: Generally, you can found a error log in the app local data location, and this location is usually at:
- Microsoft Windows: C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Local\GCModeller\<app_name>\.logs\err\
- Linux/Mac OS: <USER_HOME>/.local/share/GCModeller/<app_name>/.logs/err/
Except the github issue, and you also can visiting the GCModeller developer blog. Algorithm, scientific problems, programming development in GCModeller will posted at this blog site.
- Master Developer: @github/xieguigang
- NCBI: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- KEGG: http://www.kegg.jp/
- UniProt: http://www.uniprot.org/
- EMBL/Metabolights: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/metabolights/
- BIOM format from biocore: http://biom-format.org/
- METLIN: https://metlin.scripps.edu/
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory(OMICS): https://github.com/PNNL-Comp-Mass-Spec
- 苏州智核生物医药科技有限公司: http://www.smartnucl.com/